Interested in the full Saratoga Strategies package, which includes exclusive access to David Aragona’s Betting Strategies and Highlight Horse every day of the meet? Learn more ›
Race 1: Somekindofmagician (#6)
- Should appreciate the turnback in distance given that he was very effective sprinting earlier in his career.
- Figures to receive some pace to close into with multiple speeds signed on.
- Has steadily been rounding back into form for Mike Trombetta, who sends live runners to Saratoga.
9-2 on ML
Race 7: Macho Blue (#9)
- Gets some needed class relief after trying tougher foes last time.
- Was never put to a full-out drive when basically eased home in that most recent start.
- Figures to be fitter and show more speed in his second start off the layoff.
8-1 on ML
Race 8: Hit a Provisional (#10)
- Ran very well off the layoff last time, contesting an honest pace before battling on gamely.
- The 102 TimeformUS Speed Figure she earned last time makes her very competitive against this field.
- Should appreciate the slight turnback to a mile.
9-2 on ML