Interested in the full Saratoga Strategies package, which includes exclusive access to David Aragona’s Betting Strategies and Highlight Horse every day of the meet? Learn more ›
Race 3: Shennan (#6)
- May not have appreciated boggy going in his U.S. debut last time, which was run during a rainstorm.
- Was compromised by a slow break last time.
- Showed real promise in Ireland prior to the layoff.
7-2 on ML
Race 5: Fuel the Bern (#6)
- Has been in the best form of his career ever since he was turned back to be a dirt sprinter.
- Was hardly disgraced at this level when last seen in May, as he understandably faded after chasing a fast pace.
- Danny Gargan’s horses have been running extremely well at this meet.
5-1 on ML
Race 7: Up the Ante (#1)
- The Pace Projector is predicting a No Speed situation with this horse clearly in front, a position that he prefers.
- Ran well over this course in the Saranac last year, proving that he can run well outside of Belmont.
- Gets needed class relief after facing much tougher company in the Monmouth Stakes last time.
5-2 on ML
Race 9: Another Miracle (#3)
- Will be very difficult to beat if he transfers that 101 TimeformUS Speed Figure to turf.
- Is bred to handle turf as a son of turf influence American Pharoah from a turf/synth female family.
- The Pace Projector is predicting that he may just be too fast for these in the early going.
7-5 on ML