Interested in the full Saratoga Strategies package, which includes exclusive access to David Aragona’s Betting Strategies and Highlight Horse every day of the meet? Learn more ›
Race 3: Tale of Silence (#4)
- Is finally dropping into a realistic spot off a steady diet of graded stakes races that may have been too tough.
- Was compromised by a wide trip in the Met Mile last time and a slow pace in the Gulfstream Park Mile the time before that.
- Ran one of the best races of his career going this distance at Saratoga when fourth in the Grade 1 Allen Jerkens.
5-2 on ML
Race 7: Tzipi (#5)
- Took to turf well in her maiden win, getting the victory despite racing greenly.
- Lost all chance when she got away awkwardly from the gate last time.
- Linda Rice gets a 100 TimeformUS Trainer Rating with the Blinkers On move.
10-1 on ML
Race 8: Bonita Bianca (#2)
- Has arguably run some of her best races over sprint distances.
- The last time she raced in a sprint was when she won this race last year.
- Should get an honest pace to close into with speeds Baby Boss, Fair Regis, and Carrera Cat signed on.
9-2 on ML