Interested in the full Saratoga Strategies package, which includes exclusive access to David Aragona’s Betting Strategies and Highlight Horse every day of the meet? Learn more ›
Race 5: Katama Moonlight (#2)
- Was green in her debut when closing belatedly for third.
- Is bred to relish any added ground she can get as a full-sister to dirt route stakes winner Noble Moon.
- Has reportedly been working very well for this return to the races.
4-1 on ML
Race 9: Yes I See (#9)
- Seems to be rounding back into top form for Robertino Diodoro, who is having a strong meet.
- Curious that he’s only run on dirt recently, since he was always best as a turf horse in past seasons.
- Has shown improved tactical speed recently, which should be an asset in a largely paceless affair.
6-1 on ML
Race 10: Subsidiary (#12)
- Displayed the ability to handle turf in that fourth-place finish in June.
- Deserves a chance to sprint on turf since she’s bred to sprint and has been most effective in shorter races on dirt and synthetic.
- Joel Rosario should be able to work out a good stalking trip from this outside post.
6-1 on ML