Interested in the full Saratoga Strategies package, which includes exclusive access to David Aragona’s Betting Strategies and Highlight Horse every day of the meet? Learn more ›
Race 3: My Sacred Place (#4)
- Jason Servis gets an excellent 99 TimeformUS Trainer Rating with horses trying turf for the first time.
- Was striding out in his first couple of starts like a horse that wants more ground and grass.
- Should handle the surface as a son of good turf influence Temple City.
6-1 on ML
Race 8: Green Light Go (#3)
- Was one of the most visually impressive 2-year-olds at Belmont, towering over his foes in victory.
- Is bred to be a fast, precocious runner, since his dam was a Grade 1-placed sprinter.
- Worked like a horse who is doing very well in his most recent drill on August 6.
2-1 on ML
Race 9: Uni (#3)
- Her TimeformUS Late Pace Rating of 124 is the highest in this field, and the race should feature some pace for her to close into.
- Has been unstoppable at this one-mile distance, winning 5 straight races over this trip.
- Is not meeting the toughest group of males for a Grade 1 race.
5-2 on ML
Race 10: La Chancla (#4)
- DRF Formulator Fact: Rodolphe Brisset is 7 for 11 (73%, $7.14 ROI) with last-out maiden winners on dirt.
- Finished strongly in her maiden win last time, beating a solid field.
- Has already run fast enough to beat these and arguably has the most upside.
5-2 on ML