Interested in the full Saratoga Strategies package, which includes exclusive access to David Aragona’s Betting Strategies and Highlight Horse every day of the meet? Learn more ›
Race 5: Spinoff (#2)
- The Pace Projector is predicting a situation favoring horses on or near the lead, and he has tactical speed.
- Was wide against a rail bias when only losing the Belmont Stakes by 3 lengths.
- Worked very well in blinkers last week, so he may be ready for a step forward.
2-1 on ML
Race 8: Victorine (#10)
- Showed real promise in France, finishing a close fourth in a tough Group 3 Prix de Psyche.
- Encountered boggy going in both U.S. starts last season and she may prefer firmer ground.
- Attracts the hot-riding Irad Ortiz for her 4-year-old debut.
5-2 on ML
Race 9: Killybegs Captain (#2)
- Was badly compromised by a stumbling start and a slow pace last time.
- Has been steadily improving throughout his 5-year-old season and is in career form now.
- The Pace Projector is predicting a situation favoring horses on or near the lead and he should be forwardly placed from the inside.
5-2 on ML