Interested in the full Saratoga Strategies package, which includes exclusive access to David Aragona’s Betting Strategies and Highlight Horse every day of the meet? Learn more ›
Race 3: Bad Boy (#3)
- Did well to win decisively last time after racing 3-wide around both turns.
- Was keeping strong company against maiden special weight runners before dropping in class last time.
- Possesses the tactical speed to sit relatively close to what should be a slow pace.
5-2 on ML
Race 6: Erin More (#8)
- Is a half-sister to capable turf sprinter McErin, who recorded a 116 TimeformUS Speed Figure over this course and distance last year.
- Todd Pletcher gets a 98 TimeformUS Trainer Rating with first time starters in sprints.
- Appears to be working very forwardly for her debut.
5-1 on ML
Race 8: Lucky Move (#6)
- Proved that she can get the distance when she won over this course and distance two weeks ago.
- Overcame a moderate pace last time, so a likely slow pace here is not of great concern.
- Appears to be rounding into career form for a low-profile barn.
4-1 on ML