Interested in the full Saratoga Strategies package, which includes exclusive access to David Aragona’s Betting Strategies and Highlight Horse every day of the meet? Learn more ›
Race 3: Beach Front (#2)
- Ran well over this course and distance last summer.
- Was badly compromised by an outside trip over a rail-biased course in his only other turf start.
- DRF Formulator Fact: Over the past 5 years, Jeremiah Englehart is 7 for 26 (27%, $2.91 ROI) off layoffs of 180 days or more in turf sprints between 5 and 7 furlongs.
8-1 on ML
Race 6: The Black Album (#5)
- Was best going sprint distances in France, yet has only raced in routes in the US.
- Should appreciate the turnback after failing to finish off his last few races.
- Has proven that he possesses the class to compete against a field of this quality.
5-1 on ML
Race 8: Crea’s Bklyn Law (#7)
- Should get an honest pace to close into with multiple speeds signed on.
- Didn’t get a very comfortable trip last time when having to alter course down inside in a race that featured an outside flow.
- Linda Rice gets a 96 TimeformUS Trainer Rating first off the claim.
5-1 on ML