Interested in the full Saratoga Strategies package, which includes exclusive access to David Aragona’s Betting Strategies and Highlight Horse every day of the meet? Learn more ›
Race 4: Macagone (#1)
- The Pace Projector is predicting that he will be on the lead in a situation favoring the front-runner.
- Ran better than it appears in a few recent starts when encountering unfavorable rides and pace scenarios.
- One mile around two turns is his best distance.
5-2 on ML
Race 8: Carlino (#6)
- The Pace Projector is predicting that he will get a fast pace to close into.
- Was hindered by the moderate-to-slow pace of the Suburban last time.
- May appreciate the slight cutback in distance to 1 1/8 miles.
8-1 on ML
Race 9: Happen (#2)
- Was running on well at the end of the Group 1 Coronation Stakes last time, where she finished ahead of Belmont Oaks runner-up Just Wonderful.
- Is bred to relish added ground as a daughter of Alexandrova, a 3-time Group 1 winner at 1 1/2 miles.
- Is going to be dismissed at a square price due to the popularity of heavy favorite Concrete Rose.
4-1 on ML