Interested in the full Saratoga Strategies package, which includes exclusive access to David Aragona’s Betting Strategies and Highlight Horse every day of the meet? Learn more ›
Race 7: Blue Atlas (#5)
- Has improved since the trainer switch to Horacio DePaz, who can win at Saratoga.
- Was facing a deceptively strong field at Delaware last time and is competitive off that effort.
- Is versatile enough to be up close or rally from off the pace.
6-1 on ML
Race 9: Rocketry (#8)
- Relishes the added distance that he gets to work with in this spot.
- Ran deceptively well when closing into a slow pace against the bias in the Brooklyn.
- Joel Rosario’s incomparable patience should be a great asset in this marathon race.
9-5 on ML
Race 10: Waynes Footsteps (#3)
- Should play out as the controlling speed from this inside post position going a distance where front-runners are dangerous.
- Ran very well in his final turf start of 2018, chasing off the rail on a day when you wanted to be inside.
- Appears to be working well for his return.
7-2 on ML
I’ll be there for the next few days,so will pay close attention to what Dave says.