Interested in the full Saratoga Strategies package, which includes exclusive access to David Aragona’s Betting Strategies and Highlight Horse every day of the meet? Learn more ›
Race 3: Lucky Move (#1)
- Faces New York-breds for just the second time in her career.
- Should appreciate the stretch-out to 1 1/8 miles given her physical makeup and pedigree.
- Has run speed figures that would make her formidable in this spot in the past.
4-1 on ML
Race 9: Gold for the King (#1)
- Always runs his best races second off a layoff, so is likely to step forward here.
- Possesses the tactical speed to sit a good trip just off the likely pacesetter Eye Luv Lulu.
- His best races are superior to those of his main rivals, if he can get back to them.
2-1 on ML
Race 10: Macagone (#5)
- The Pace Projector is predicting that he will be on the lead in a situation favoring the front-runner.
- One mile around two turns on the turf is his best distance.
- Has run deceptively well in a few recent starts when caught up in difficult pace situations.
3-1 on ML