Interested in the full Saratoga Strategies package, which includes exclusive access to David Aragona’s Betting Strategies and Highlight Horse every day of the meet? Learn more ›
Race 2: The Honest Toun (#5)
- Closed well into a slow pace the held together in his debut while altering course late.
- Should appreciate the stretch-out to 7 furlongs given his disposition and physicality.
- Likely won’t have to improve much on the 93 TimeformUS Speed Figure he earned in his debut.
7-2 on ML
Race 6: Get Set (#4)
- Is bred to handle turf as a son of Enthusiastic Gal, an accomplished turf mare who runs in the 9th race today.
- Ran deceptively well in his debut when chasing a talented pair before racing greenly on the turn.
- DRF Formulator Fact: Over the past 5 years, Steve Klesaris is 7 for 25 (28%, $3.66 ROI) with second time starting maidens.
8-1 on ML
Race 7: Six Percent (#8)
- Showed improved form when stretched out to today’s one-mile distance on the dirt last time.
- Is bred to handle turf as a son of Central Banker out of a multiple turf-winning dam who has produced 2 turf winners.
- DRF Formulator Fact: Over the past 5 years, Brad Cox is 5 for 8 (63%, $4.54 ROI) with first time turfers in stakes races.
9-2 on ML
Race 10: Take Charge Aubrey (#5)
- Arguably ran her best race going this distance at Saratoga last season.
- Has earned some of the best speed figures in this field, but may get overlooked due to the presence of so many debut winners.
- Reportedly worked well in her recent 5-furlong drill on July 13 and may be ready to go off the layoff.
12-1 on ML