Interested in the full Saratoga Strategies package, which includes exclusive access to David Aragona’s Betting Strategies and Highlight Horse every day of the meet? Learn more ›
Race 3: Dearly Declared (#1)
- Got a peculiar ride last time when she was inexplicably rated in last in a race where she was projected to be the speed.
- Found the two-turn distances to be a little far for her at Gulfstream, so this turnback to 5 1/2 furlongs makes some sense.
- Adds blinkers to inject some speed on the turnback.
4-1 on ML
Race 6: Rhode Island (#9)
- Looked like his old self when leveling off down the lane in that maiden score last time.
- The Pace Projector is predicting that he will get a fast pace to close into.
- DRF Formulator Fact: Over the past 5 years, Linda Rice is 10 for 37 (27 percent, $3.12 ROI) first off the claim in turf routes.
8-1 on ML
Race 7: Pillar Mountain (#9)
- Clearly relishes this 1 3/8 miles distance, having put forth his best two efforts at this trip.
- Was flattered when He’s No Lemon proved much the best in an N1X allowance race on Thursday.
- Appreciates a bit of give in the ground and should get his preferred going after Wednesday’s rainstorm.
5-2 on ML
Race 9: The Mackem Bullet (#2)
- After the expected scratch of her stablemate, the Pace Projector will be depicting her in front in a situation favoring the early leader.
- Was very impressive when taking down the Appalachian over today’s rival Regal Glory.
- Her effective turn of foot should make her tough to reel in going this one-mile distance.
9-2 on ML
Keep up with the good work. Well done