Interested in the full Saratoga Strategies package, which includes exclusive access to David Aragona’s Betting Strategies and Highlight Horse every day of the meet? Learn more ›
Race 1: After You (#6)
- The Pace Projector is predicting a situation favoring horses on or near the lead and he is predicted to be in front.
- Earned a 98 TimeformUS Speed Figure in his maiden win as a 2-year-old and some of his rivals aren’t even running that fast now.
- Has been put through a series of rigorous drills for this return for Neil Drysdale.
7-2 on ML
Race 4: He’s No Lemon (#2)
- Has been steadily improving ever since Graham Motion stretched him out to this distance earlier in the year.
- Was ambitiously entered in the Belmont Derby, where he was excluded on the also-eligible list.
- Barely lost to the classy Pillar Mountain, who looks formidable against a tougher N2X group later in the week.
8-5 on ML
Race 9: Roaming Union (#6)
- Has shown subtle improvement since the claim by Rob Atras.
- Is coming in off some of the best efforts of his career in a race where all of his other main rivals are in questionable form.
- Has always been slightly better around two turns, so should appreciate the stretch-out to 1 1/8 miles.
5-1 on ML