Interested in the full Saratoga Strategies package, which includes exclusive access to David Aragona’s Betting Strategies and Highlight Horse every day of the meet? Learn more ›
Race 3: Fully Vested (#9)
- The Pace Projector is predicting that he will be on the lead in a situation favoring the front-runner.
- Got an odd trip in his turf debut at Monmouth last time when he was wide and rank heading into the turn before rallying late.
- Has run some of the fastest speed figures in the field on dirt and would beat this field if able to run those races on grass.
2-1 on ML
Race 8: Dovey Lovey (#3)
- It’s a good sign that Contessa is bringing her back for a higher claiming tag than the one she competed for prior to the layoff.
- Will appreciate getting back to sprint distances after showing her distaste for routes when last seen.
- Joel Rosario is a perfect fit for a closing sprinter like this.
15-1 on ML
Race 9: Honor Way (#5)
- Ran better than it seems in each of her last two starts when closing into slow or moderate paces with less than ideal trips.
- Should get an honest pace to close into if Carrera Cat and Talk Veuve to Me go at it on the front end.
- May be catching favorite Talk Veuve to Me at the right time, since she’s looked vulnerable in 2019.
9-2 on ML