Interested in the full Saratoga Strategies package, which includes exclusive access to David Aragona’s Betting Strategies and Highlight Horse every day of the meet? Learn more ›
Race 5: Paper Clip (#2)
- The 110 TimeformUS Speed Figure that she earned in her last start is the highest in the field.
- Has the speed to get out in front early in a race that does not feature an abundance of front-runners.
- DRF Formulator Fact: Over the past 5 years, Wesley Ware is 11 for 33 (33 percent, $2.18 ROI) with 3-year-old and older last-out maiden winner in turf sprints.
3-1 on ML
Race 7: Red Zinger (#8)
- Should appreciate the cutback in distance since he has been tiring at the end of his recent one-mile races.
- Was compromised by a wide trip over a rail-biased surface last time.
- Seemed to appreciate the Saratoga main track last summer and can get back on track over this surface.
3-1 on ML
Race 11: Coltrane (#6)
- The 113 TimeformUS Speed Figure that he earend three back is one of the highest numbers in this field.
- Is especially dangerous on the front end and the Pace Projector is predicting he is fast enough to make the lead.
- Shows many red color-coded pace figures in his PPs, indicating that he’s encountered an inordinate number of unfavorable pace scenarios.
12-1 on ML