Interested in the full Saratoga Strategies package, which includes exclusive access to David Aragona’s Betting Strategies and Highlight Horse every day of the meet? Learn more ›
Race 3: Conquest Hardcandy (#6)
- Had a valid excuse last time when getting into an early duel with heavy favorite Valedictorian.
- Is receiving significant class relief as she drops out of graded stakes company.
- Those recent TimeformUS Speed Figures of 112 and 111 are higher numbers than favorite Complicit has ever earned.
4-1 on ML
Race 6: Hay Dakota (#11)
- Was very impressive in victory last time, easily spurting away from the speeds in a race that fell apart behind him.
- The two best races he’s run during the past year have come for Eddie Kenneally.
- DRF Formulator Fact: Over the past 5 years, Kenneally is 3 for 8 (38 percent, $2.00 ROI) second off the claim with last-out winners. All 8 finished in the money.
9-2 on ML
Race 7: Citizen Matzo (#3)
- Would be very tough for this field to beat if she gets back to her turf win against open company from Tampa.
- That most recent effort on dirt is actually encouraging since that’s not her preferred surface.
- Trainer Roy Lerman is enjoying a fantastic year, winning at 40 percent.
6-1 on ML
Race 9: Qurbaan (#8)
- Is getting significant class relief after coming off a steady diet of Grade 1 races.
- That Manhattan loss was not as poor as it seems since he ran off when too keen in the early going.
- Joel Rosario should fit him well since he’s so patient and prior riders have allowed him to make the lead too soon.
6-1 on ML