Race 6: Pallas Athene (#1)
- Didn’t have much of a chance in her debut when caught behind a slow pace going a distance that is too short.
- Is bred to relish added ground, since she’s out of a Galileo dam who is a full-sister to a 12-furlong Group 2 winner in Europe.
- John Terranova gets a 100 TimeformUS Trainer Rating when teaming up with Rajiv Maragh.
12-1 on ML
Race 7: Sky Full of Stars (#12)
- Had little chance when rated towards the back of the pack behind a slow pace in the E.P. Taylor.
- Used front-running tactics when she scored against Group 2 company in Germany last September and could show speed again here.
- Appears to be working well for her U.S. debut and first start for Christophe Clement.
8-1 on ML
Race 8: Cookie Dough (#2)
- Has earned some of the best TimeformUS Speed Figures in the race, save Sue’s Fortune’s last number.
- Was cooked in the extremely fast pace that developed in the Acorn last time.
- Should appreciate this turnback in distance, especially given the lack of true speed in this race.
3-1 on ML