Race 1: Red Right Hand (#4)
- Race wide against a strong rail bias on May 19, and still stayed on well for second.
- Was compromised by a fast pace when he made his first start off the layoff at Keeneland in April.
- Showed that he was capable of better when earning a 105 TimeformUS Speed Figure in the spring of 2018.
2-1 on ML
Race 3: Worth a Shot (#2)
- Is bred to move forward on turf as a full-brother to turf graded stakes winner Voodoo Song.
- Was very green in his debut and should have benefited from the time away.
- DRF Formulator Fact: Over the past 5 years, Linda Rice is 13 for 37 (35 percent, $3.33 ROI) with second time starting maidens adding blinkers for the first time.
8-1 on ML
Race 6: Performer (#5)
- Ran well to be third in his debut, staying on late in a race dominated up front.
- Is bred to be a nice horse out of the graded stakes-placed dam Protesting.
- DRF Formulator Fact: Over the past 5 years, Shug McGaughey is 6 for 29 (21 percent, $2.08 ROI) with second time starting maidens getting Lasix for the first time.
2-1 on ML