Race 6: Crackspeed (#3)
- Was far too keen in the early stages last time, running off on the lead through fast fractions.
- Should appreciate the slight cutback in distance to 10 furlongs.
- The Pace Projector is predicting that he will be the controlling speed again, and front-runners have become very dangerous on the Belmont turf.
9-2 on ML
Race 8: Oleksandra (#7)
- Overcame a very slow pace (all blue color-coded pace figures) last time, going from last-to-first in the stretch.
- According to Trakus, she came home her final quarter mile in a remarkable 21.41 seconds.
- Neil Drysdale has done well with the limited runners he’s sent to New York, and this ambitious placing is a good sign.
6-1 on ML