Race 6: So Charming (#4)
- Has run two of her best career races over Belmont’s inner turf course.
- Made up a lot of ground to be third last time in a race that did not set up for closers.
- Should appreciate this 9-furlong distance more than some of her rivals.
7-2 on ML
Race 8: Not That Brady (#5)
- Went too fast when dueling with Joevia in the early going of the Wood Memorial, which featured all red color-coded pace figures.
- His top TimeformUS Speed Figures of 120 and 119 are easily highest in this field.
- Should work out a comfortable trip since he’s drawn outside of the other speeds.
5-2 on ML