Race 1: Wacky Pal (#1)
- The 99 TimeformUS Speed Figure that he earned in his debut is one of the highest numbers in this field.
- Never had a chance last time when badly steadied in traffic twice during the stretch drive.
- Has a right to move forward when back on a truly firm turf course in his second start off the layoff.
6-1 on ML
Race 3: Harv Won’t Tap (#7)
- Ran better than it seems last time when closing best of all into a race that was dominated on the front end.
- Would be formidable if he can get back to his form from Tampa Bay Downs over the winter.
- DRF Formulator Fact: Over the past 5 years, Robert Falcone is 6 for 18 (33 percent, $3.97 ROI) first off the claim on the turf.
3-1 on ML
Race 5: Deft (#9)
- Was racing too far back in the early going last time behind a moderate pace.
- Improved his TimeformUS Speed Figure to 97 on the stretch-out, making him one of the fastest horses in the field.
- Faces a slightly softer field in his second start off the claim.
7-2 on ML