Race 1: Ten Twenty Nine (#2)
- Ran deceptively well on March 9 when he closed well into a pace that held together.
- Was facing significantly tougher foes at Monmouth last time and did not run as well as it seems.
- It’s a good sign that Jose Ortiz takes the mount again for a low-profile barn.
8-1 on ML
Race 4: My Last Million (#6)
- May have needed her return from the layoff sprinting, when she hit her best stride late.
- Won multiple races routing at Finger Lakes last year.
- Charlton Baker gets a 100 TimeformUS Trainer Rating when teaming up with jockey Joel Rosario.
7-2 on ML
Race 8: Uncle Sigh (#3)
- Got a good confidence booster when easily winning against a weaker field last time out.
- Moves back into the barn of Chris Englehart, for whom he ran his best races last year.
- Runs some of his best races over wet tracks and there is rain in the forecast ahead of Thursday.
9-2 on ML