Race 3: Jazzy J (#4)
- Is a little inconsistent, but her top speed figures stack up well against this group.
- Gets some needed class relief after facing tougher company in recent starts.
- There is plenty of rain in the forecast ahead of Wednesday, and she does best on sloppy tracks.
5-1 on ML
Race 6: Bon Raison (#3)
- May have reacted negatively to such a rigorous schedule during the month of May.
- Should appreciate the turnback to a sprint distance, where he has run his best speed figures.
- His workout on June 9 indicates that he’s doing well with a month between starts.
2-1 on ML
Race 8: American Tattoo (#4)
- Based on his Argentine form, he play out as the front-runner in a race that the Pace Projector indicates as having “No Speed.”
- Never had a fair chance in his U.S. debut last time after getting eliminated at the start.
- Was reportedly working well for Pletcher and deserves another chance at this level.
7-2 on ML