Race 4: Seven Is Heaven (#5)
- Ran deceptively well in his debut when shuffled back in traffic.
- Disappointed as the second choice last time, but was coming off a layoff that day.
- Should improve on the stretch-out given the stamina in his female family.
7-2 on ML
Race 5: Sentry (#5)
- Was improving during the second half of 2018, actually winning at this distance in November.
- Got the wrong trip in a Grade 3 event over the winter when making a premature move.
- Looked good in his final workout for this race, going well in company with Breaking the Rules.
5-1 on ML
Race 8: Dr. Edgar (#9)
- The Pace Projector is predicting that he will be on the lead in a situation favoring the front-runner.
- Defeated a good horse, Hawkish, when he won the Grade 3 Appleton two back.
- Ran better than it seems in the Fort Marcy last time after setting a fast pace going a distance that is too far for him.
3-1 on ML