Race 2: Archumybaby (#5)
- Was compromised by an uncomfortable trip 3 back when continually shuffled back on the turn.
- Raced very wide against a gold rail in his first start off the claim for Linda Rice last time.
- Gets a positive rider switch to Irad Ortiz.
7-2 on ML
Race 6: Passporttovictory (#5)
- Does not handle wet tracks anymore, and should appreciate getting back on fast going here.
- Was shuffled back on the turn two back and was running on well through the lane in a race dominated by front-runners.
- Her best dirt performances make her faster than all of her rivals in this spot.
2-1 on ML
Race 9: Midnight Disguise (#5)
- Has won both of her prior starts sprinting, and may appreciate the cutback in distance.
- Showed improved speed and form when chasing home the talented Kathryn the Wise last time.
- Has run well in both of her fast track starts in 2019 and deserves a pass for her two poor efforts over wet going.
5-2 on ML