Race 2: Elektronic (#4)
- Is improving with every start and seems likely to take another step forward here.
- Won much easier than the one-length margin would indicate last time.
- Jose Lezcano lands here despite riding all 3 of the top choices on the morning line in their prior starts.
8-5 on ML
Race 6: Ownitifyouwantit (#2)
- Showed some talent on the dirt this winter despite not having much pedigree for that surface.
- Is bred to improve on turf since all of this dam’s foals to try turf have won over it.
- Picks up leading rider Jose Lezcano for this start.
8-1 on ML
Race 9: Dynamite Kitten (#2)
- Ran a remarkable race in her start two back, covering 111 more feet than the winner, according to Trakus, after bolting on both turns.
- Also ran better than it seems last time after chasing a very fast pace for the distance.
- Gets a positive rider switch to Junior Alvarado.
9-2 on ML