Race 3: Toohottoevenspeak (#4)
- Should appreciate the cutback to a sprint after trying longer distances in his recent starts.
- Ran a competitive speed going 7 furlongs two back over a sloppy track.
- May get his preferred wet surface given that there is rain in the forecast on Thursday.
3-1 on ML
Race 6: A I Initiative (#4)
- Would be formidable here if able to repeat the 101 TimeformUS Speed Figure that he earned two back.
- Was hindered by an awkward start and racing too far off the pace last time.
- Gets a positive rider switch to Junior Alvarado.
4-1 on ML
Race 7: Purrageous Dyna (#4)
- Her turf form from 2018 is better than it appears, as she ran very well on both June 14 and Sep. 5.
- Got in a dirt prep last month and figures to move forward with that start under her belt.
- Trainer Ned Allard gets an 87 TimeformUS Trainer Rating on the NYRA circuit.
8-1 on ML