Race 2: Fair Lassie (#4)
- The Pace Projector is predicting that she will be on the lead in a situation favoring the front-runner.
- Earned TimeformUS Speed Figures in the low 80s in her first two starts, which are higher than the favorite’s best numbers.
- Should appreciate the drop in class after racing in tougher spots most recently.
5-1 on ML
Race 7: Creative Style (#6)
- Was compromised by racing wide against a rail bias last time and actually ran better than it appears.
- Defeated Mental Model two back, and that runner returned to win with an improved 104 TimeformUS Speed Figure.
- Gets a positive rider switch to Javier Castellano.
9-2 on ML
Race 8: Bertranda (#8)
- Showed subtle improvement off the claim for David Donk last time, rallying to be fourth after an eventful trip.
- Her prior starts over turf primarily came against tougher open company foes and some of them were quite good.
- Should get ignored in the wagering in a race that features many contenders with more recent turf form.
12-1 on ML