Race 2: Make Motime (#7)
- Uncle Mo wins with 15% of his first time turfers and there is ample turf pedigree deep in his female family.
- Adds Lasix for the first time as he gets on the right surface.
- May get somewhat overlooked due to the low-profile connections.
10-1 on ML
Race 4: Peggy Sue (#1)
- Appears to be improving at the right time in a race where other short prices may be heading in the wrong direction.
- Ran better than it seems last time out while racing wide against a rail bias.
- The 87 TimeformUS Speed Figure that she earned last time is higher than either of the favorite’s dirt numbers.
9-2 on ML
Race 9: No Bang No Boom (#7)
- Ran deceptively well in his lone turf sprint, as he rocketed to the lead through very fast splits and held on late.
- Should be capable of running faster speed figures now as a mature 3-year-old.
- The TimeformUS Pace Projector is predicting a situation favoring the front-runner, and it’s reasonable to infer that he will be on the lead.
7-2 on ML