Race 1: Reata’s Reward (#1)
- The Pace Projector is predicting that she will be on or near the lead in a situation favoring the front-runner.
- Lost all chance last time when she stumbled badly at the start.
- The way she was bet last time suggests she might be ready to get back to her top races for the prior barn.
7-2 on ML
Race 6: Opt (#11)
- Gets some needed class relief as he drops down to maiden claiming company.
- Was hindered by a speed-favoring surface in his February debut.
- Is a half-brother to 4 turf winners and Will Take Charge has had some success as a turf sire.
10-1 on ML
Race 8: Gidu (#7)
- Earned a career-best 122 TimeformUS Speed Figure after chasing a fast pace in his 2018 finale.
- His 2018 form looks inconsistent, but that was primarily a result of some unfavorable trips and pace scenarios.
- Gets back to 7 furlongs, which appears to be his best distance.
4-1 on ML