Race 4: Two Graces (#8)
- Has been steadily improving her speed figures in recent starts.
- Ran well on turf two back in a race that is stronger than the speed figures indicate.
- Should appreciate the 9-furlong distance of this race given her stamina-oriented pedigree.
9-2 on ML
Race 6: Uncle Sigh (#8)
- The Pace Projector is predicting that he will be stalking the pace in a situation favoring runners on or near the lead.
- Is claimed back by Chris Englehart, for whom he ran some of his best races during 2018.
- Looked like he was getting back into form when beating a weaker field last time.
5-1 on ML
Race 9: Seven Is Heaven (#9)
- Got a nightmare trip in his debut, shuffled back on the turn before getting blocked in traffic in the stretch.
- Worked well at the OBS sale last year and appears to have more ability than she displayed first time out.
- Linda Rice gets a 100 TimeformUS Trainer Rating with second time starters.
5-1 on ML