Race 2: Wild Medagliad’oro (#5)
- Willingly took to turf last time in his first start back from the layoff.
- Should sit a great trip stalking the lone speed The Last Zip in a race that does not feature much pace.
- DRF Formulator Fact: Over the past 5 years, Mark Casse is 18 for 90 (20 percent, $2.65 ROI) with maidens going from turf sprints to turf routes.
9-2 on ML
Race 6: Dark Storm (#5)
- Gets needed class relief after meeting a much tougher field in his debut last month.
- Ran better than it seems last time as he had to alter course at the quarter pole after racing very wide early.
- George Weaver gets a 92 TimeformUS Trainer Rating with horses dropping from maiden special weight to maiden claiming company.
2-1 on ML
Race 7: Abiding Star (#6)
- The Pace Projector is predicting that he will be on the lead in a situation favoring the front-runner.
- Runs his best races over these Belmont Park turf courses.
- Was compromised by fast paces in each of his last two losses, and is in better form that it appears.
7-2 on ML