Race 7: Dynamite Kitten (#7)
- Traveled 111 more feet than the winner last time, according to Trakus, as she bolted on both turns.
- Should appreciate the more gradual bends and one-turn configuration at Belmont.
- Fits well against this field off her last effort and should be able to handle the rise in class.
9-2 on ML
Race 10: Archumybaby (#11)
- Looks far more logical in a field that will be depleted by scratches after some of these raced on Friday.
- Linda Rice gets a 100 TimeformUS Trainer Rating first off the claim.
- Was badly compromised by a poor ride two back and then was over-aggressively rated off a slow pace last time.
8-1 on ML
Race 11: Stillwater Cove (#3)
- Ran a remarkable race to be second in her return, overcoming a fast pace in a race that fell apart.
- Showed great promise on turf as a 2-year-old, only failing in some very ambitious spots.
- Wesley Ward is very dangerous with horses he ships to the NYRA circuit at this time of year.
5-2 on ML