Race 1: Dillon Rocks (#4)
- The 106 TimeformUS Speed Figure that he earned two back is the highest number in this field.
- Was compromised by getting involved in a fast pace over a very taxing yielding turf course last time.
- Should appreciate the drop in class after facing nothing but maiden special weight company in his prior starts.
8-1 on ML
Race 4: Steelersfanforlife (#1)
- Ran very well in his first start off the claim for this barn last September, earning an impressive 108 TimeformUS Speed Figure.
- Had a major excuse in his only other turf start for these connections on Oct. 5, racing wide against a rail bias after breaking slowly.
- Won over this course when coming off a similar layoff last summer.
12-1 on ML
Race 5: Candygram (#6)
- The 118 TimeformUS Speed Figure that he earned for that most recent victory is the highest number in this field.
- Ran deceptively well in his first two starts of the year at Gulfstream with difficult trips.
- Should appreciate the slight turnback to a mile after going two turns last time.
5-2 on ML