Race 1: Alphadora (#1)
- Was too aggressively ridden two back, when she set a fast pace and faded going this distance.
- Her top TimeformUS Speed Figure of 95 is clearly the highest in this field.
- Will appreciate the class relief after being ambitiously spotted against stakes company last time.
5-2 on ML
Race 4: Out of Trouble (#6)
- Did not get ideal trips in her final two turf starts of 2018, making her form look worse than it was.
- The Brad Cox barn has been on fire in recent weeks at Belmont.
- Joel Rosario is one of the best turf sprint riders in the country, and can get her to rally from off the pace.
5-1 on ML
Race 7: Lemonist (#10)
- Has been steadily improving over the course of the past year despite moving up in class.
- Should appreciate the added distance, since he is a full brother to a French Group 3 winner at 1 15/16 miles.
- The Pace Projector is predicting that he will be up close to the pace early, whereas main rival Devamani may be compromised by coming from farther back.
2-1 on ML