Race 6: Rockin Jo (#2)
- The Pace Projector is predicting that he will play out as the main speed, and he does best when able to control up front.
- Has done better than it appears in his turf races, running the best race of his life going a mile over this Widener course.
- Is claimed by under-the-radar trainer Dennis Lalman, who can do very well off the claim.
10-1 on ML
Race 7: Saguaro Row (#6)
- Ran very well to win last time after fighting her rider through the early stages.
- Both of her sprint attempts have resulted in victories.
- Should handle moisture in the surface if it rains, as a daughter of good wet track influence Union Rags.
4-1 on ML
Race 9: Quiet Out East (#9)
- Ran deceptively well on the turf two back when closing down the center of the track over a rail-biased course.
- Has been training strongly for his 3-year-old debut and should be set for a better performance.
- DRF Formulator Fact: Over the past 5 years, Christophe Clement is 8-for-31 (26%, $2.72 ROI) with turf maidens getting Lasix for the first time off 120+ day layoffs.
4-1 on ML