Race 1: Pacific Gale (#1)
- Her 125 TimeformUS Speed Figure earned last time out is the highest in the field.
- Possesses the tactical speed to sit a good trip in a largely paceless affair.
- Strong worktab since her last race suggests that she may be sitting on another big effort.
5-2 on ML
Race 3: Science Fiction (#10)
- Ran deceptively well in return to turf last time, rushing up after breaking slowly and getting hung out wide.
- Should play out as the controlling speed in a race that doesn’t feature any other confirmed front-runners.
- Has maintained improved form since switching into the Rob Atras barn.
6-1 on ML
Race 7: Competitionofideas (#3)
- Put in a dazzling late run to take the American Oaks at 10 furlongs, but handles shorter distances.
- Is undefeated on turf since Chad Brown added blinkers.
- Appreciates some give in the ground and the turf courses have been rated “good” following last weekend’s rain.
7-5 on ML
Race 10: Arklow (#4)
- Made a premature move to the lead when unsettled in the early stages of the Sycamore, costing him the victory.
- Proved his class when finishing fourth in the Breeders’ Cup Turf.
- Brad Cox’s runners have been performing very well on the NYRA circuit in recent weeks.
8-1 on ML
Race 11: Elektronic (#4)
- Was somewhat green in his debut but finished well after coming wide off the far turn.
- Is bred to excel in this spot, by City Zip out of a dam who won 12 turf sprints during her career.
- Linda Rice gets a 100 TimeformUS Trainer Rating with second time starters.
3-1 on ML