Race 1: Orbolution (#2)
- Was stymied in behind tiring runners for the entire stretch drive of the Breeders’ Cup Juvenile Fillies Turf last time.
- Has been training strongly for her return down at Palm Beach Downs.
- DRF Formulator Fact: Over the past 5 years, Todd Pletcher is 8 for 17 (47 percent, $4.55 ROI) with horses coming off layoffs of 300 days or more in turf routes.
7-2 on ML
Race 3: Militiaman (#1)
- Lost significant ground on the far turn while mounting a wide rally into contention.
- Raced greenly while trying to lug in through the stretch last time, and should improve with experience.
- Is bred to have ability as a half-brother to Grade 2 winner Handsome Mike and Grade 1 winner Union Strike.
6-1 on ML
Race 7: Northern Haze (#2) / Soul Fight (#2B)
- Northern Haze put in a strong final quarter mile after racing greenly, and galloped out with energy.
- Soul Fight debuts, and John Terranova is 5 for 17 (29 percent, $14.31 ROI) with first time starters in turf sprints over 5 years.
- This entry may be an overlay in a race that features many viable options for bettors.
8-1 on ML