Race 1: Swiping Dan (#1)
- Will appreciate the cutback in distance after essentially getting eased going a mile last time.
- This trainer has done well with limited stock over the past several months.
- Has run his best races over wet track and there is plenty of rain in the forecast.
12-1 on ML
Race 4: Lady Montdore (#1)
- Appreciates some give in the ground, and should encounter yielding or soft going if this race stays on the grass.
- Could play out as the controlling speed in a race that does not feature any confirmed front-runners.
- Performs well off layoffs, as she displayed in her win at Saint-Cloud in June 2017, and again at Saratoga last summer.
4-1 on ML
Race 8: Hot Diggity (#5)
- Ran well in a reasonably fast race on Oct. 26, closing to be second over this track.
- Had an excuse when shuffled back in the early going in a race dominated up front on Nov. 30.
- DRF Formulator Fact: Over the past 5 years, Jeremiah Englehart is 9 for 23 (39 percent, $3.93 ROI) with a maidens coming off 120 to 240 day layoffs in dirt sprints.
10-1 on ML