Race 8: Value Proposition (#4)
- Chad Brown has done well with horses purchased at the 2017 Tattersalls sale.
- Is by top sire Dansili and is a half-brother to Group 1 turf winner Speedy Boarding.
- Has been working well at Palm Meadows, outworking older rival Call Provision and matching strides with stakes winner Digital Age.
8-5 on ML
Race 9: Abiding Star (#1)
- The Pace Projector is predicting that he will be on the early lead, and that is how he runs his best races.
- Loves Belmont Park, where he has recorded 3 of his 4 career turf victories.
- Throw out his last race, in which he set unreasonably fast fractions after breaking from the outside post.
8-1 on ML
Race 10: Buss the Bell (#9)
- The 93 TimeformUS Speed Figure that he earned last time is tied for the highest last-out figure in the field.
- Gets a positive jockey switch to Samuel Camacho, who has been riding well this spring.
- Should appreciate the slight cutback to 6 furlongs.
15-1 on ML