Race 5: Candygram (#4)
- The Pace Projector is predicting that he will be on the lead in a situation favoring the front-runner.
- Ran better than it seems in both of his starts at Gulfstream Park this winter.
- Jimmy Jerkens gets a 91 TimeformUS Trainer Rating with horses stretching out from sprints to routes.
7-5 on ML
Race 8: Alphadora (#7)
- Should have won last time when her jockey rode her with too much confidence.
- Her top TimeformUS Speed Figure of 95 stacks up well against the two favorites’ best numbers.
- The Pace Projector is predicting that she will receive a fast pace to close into.
10-1 on ML
Race 9: Bankit (#4)
- The Pace Projector is predicting a fast pace, and his TimeformUS Late Pace Rating of 116 towers over this field.
- Should appreciate the turnback in distance after failing to handle two turns in recent starts.
- Gets needed class relief as he moves back into New York-bred company.
5-2 on ML