Race 4: Duncastle (#6)
- His two best efforts have come on turf and he finally gets back on that surface.
- Gets a positive trainer and rider switch off the claim.
- Ran better than it appears in his most recent turf effort last September, making a premature wide move.
6-1 on ML
Race 5: The Right Path (#4)
- The Pace Projector is predicting a situation favoring the leader and he is predicted to be in front early.
- Was always out of position after breaking a bit slowly in the Tampa Bay Derby.
- Ran better than it seems two back when he got shut off at the eighth pole at Gulfstream.
2-1 on ML
Race 8: Queen of Bermuda (#9)
- The Pace Projector is predicting that she will get a fast pace to close into.
- Proved her class against tough competition in Europe last fall.
- Ran a remarkable race in the Breeders’ Cup, overcome trouble at the half-mile pole and a very wide trip to be a good fourth.
5-2 on ML