Race 3: Greek Alphabet (#1)
- The Pace Projector is predicting a situation favoring the leader and he will be in front early after the expected scratch of Driven to Compete.
- The two main rivals, Lemonist and Prioritize, both come from off the pace.
- His lone turf start resulted in a career-best 110 TimeformUS Speed Figure.
5-1 on ML
Race 6: Questeq (#1)
- Has improved in her recent dirt starts this winter, competing at a higher level than she ever has before.
- Put in one of her best efforts the last time she got to run on turf last September.
- The Pace Projector is predicting that she will be on the lead in a situation favoring the front-runner.
3-1 on ML
Race 8: Big Engine (#1)
- Is by good turf influence Not for Love out of a turf stakes-winning dam who produced his full sibling Lord of Love.
- Has plenty of speed and a turfy action to his stride, so this placement is perfect.
- DRF Formulator Fact: Over the past 5 years, Jason Servis is 3 for 7 (43 percent, $4.28 ROI) with last-out maiden winners trying the turf for the first time.
3-1 on ML