Race 2: Metaphorical (#6)
- Should appreciate getting back to one turn after trying 1 1/8 miles last time.
- Ran much better than it seems on Mar. 10, getting squeezed back into the clubhouse turn and making a premature move on the far turn.
- Has run his best races over a fast track, which he is expected to encounter on Wednesday.
4-1 on ML
Race 8: Makeme Dream (#6)
- Was visually impressive in her debut, easily running away from an overmatched field.
- Is very well bred, out of a Galileo dam produced from Grade 1 winner Dress to Thrill.
- DRF Formulator Fact: Over the past 5 years, Christophe Clement is 5 for 23 (22 percent, $8.14 ROI) when teaming up with jockey Eric Cancel.
5-2 on ML
Race 9: Lone Pioneer (#5)
- Has been in the best form of his short career recently for the hot Rob Atras barn.
- Should appreciate the switch to turf, as a half-brother to 6-time turf winner Lion in Wait.
- The turnback in distance should suit him since he’s done his best work sprinting on dirt.
9-2 on ML