Race 6: Mind Control (#3)
- Is getting some class relief out of the Gotham.
- Should appreciate the slight turnback in distance to 7 furlongs.
- Ignoring the Breeders’ Cup, he has improved with each career start and will beat this field if he steps forward again.
2-1 on ML
Race 7: Monongahela (#3)
- Had been in the best form of his career for his prior trainer.
- Jason Servis usually improves horses like this after they spend more time in his barn, so I expect a forward move.
- Will have no trouble handling the 1 1/8 miles in a race where you can question the stamina of others.
5-2 on ML
Race 8: Off Topic (#3)
- Should have no trouble handling the distance given her stamina-oriented pedigree and tall frame.
- Ran better than it seems when she broke her maiden two back after a ridiculously wide trip.
- Motion Emotion, who defeated her at Oaklawn last time, is better than any of the rivals she faces here.
5-1 on ML
Race 10: Final Jeopardy (#5)
- Is bred to handle two turns and has the physicality of a horse that should improve with added distance.
- Won that allowance race at Gulfstream in commanding fashion while showing a new dimension to his running style.
- The Pace Projector is predicting that he will get a fast pace to close into.
8-1 on ML