Race 1: Spectator Sport (#4)
- Trainer Rob Atras has enjoyed a productive winter at Aqueduct during which he has routinely improved the horses in his care.
- Horses have run back out of that Feb. 17 maiden event to significantly improve their TimeformUS Speed Figures in subsequent starts.
- The Pace Projector is predicting a situation favoring runners on or near the lead and he should be forwardly placed.
6-1 on ML
Race 5: She’s Trouble (#1)
- Was hindered by a wide trip behind a slow pace that favored the eventual winner in the Joseph A. Gimma.
- Never had a fair chance to close over a speed-favoring surface two back in the Seeking the Ante.
- Linda Rice has solid statistics with dirt sprinters returning from layoffs of this type.
3-1 on ML
Race 8: Dawn the Destroyer (#9)
- Runs her best races when she is able to make outside runs, so this wide post position draw should be an advantage.
- Was always stuck down on the rail when attempting to rally from off the pace in the Barbara Fritchie.
- Easily defeated likely favorite Kathryn the Wise back in November.
9-2 on ML