Race 7: Ragtime Suzy (#7)
- The Pace Projector is predicting a situation favoring the leaders, and she figures to be stalking outside.
- Tom Bush has had some recent success with horses coming off very long layoffs.
- Is ambitiously placed for her return with a top jockey named to ride.
8-1 on ML
Race 8: Elegant Zip (#5)
- May have needed her return race last time after experiencing a setback in February.
- The Pace Projector is predicting a fast pace, and she should get a great trip just from off the pace.
- Has run her best races at this one-mile distance.
7-2 on ML
Race 9: Kid Is Frosty (#5)
- Beat promising next-out winner Behind the Couth when breaking her maiden in solid time.
- Ran deceptively well two back after she chased wide against a rail bias.
- Brad Cox gets a 100 TimeformUS Trainer Rating with horses coming off maiden victories.
5-2 on ML