Race 4: Bon Raison (#8)
- The Pace Projector is predicting a situation favoring horses on or near the lead, and he should be sitting right off front-runner Aristocratic.
- Gets significant class relief after facing far tougher competition in his last two starts.
- Ran deceptively well last time after going extremely wide around the far turn.
5-2 on ML
Race 5: Honey Graeme (#7)
- Is in the best form of her career right now, having finished in the exacta in her last 5 starts.
- Linda Rice has won with 5 consecutive horses making their first starts off the claim for All in the Family Racing.
- DRF Formulator Fact: Linda Rice is 9 for 22 (41 percent, $2.43 ROI) first off the claim with horses going from sprints to routes on dirt over the past 5 years.
5-1 on ML
Race 7: Wildcat Belle (#1)
- The Pace Projector is predicting that will be clearly in front early in a situation favoring the leader.
- Should be fitter in her second start off the layoff after tiring in the final quarter last time.
- It’s a good sign that she’s moved up in class after having the claiming tag waived last time.
9-2 on ML
Race 9: Shalako (#6)
- Gave every indication that he can handle the distance in the 1 5/16 miles Bernardini.
- Ran much better than it seems last time after going extremely wide throughout.
- Jose Lezcano, who was aboard for his win two back, regains the mount.
4-1 on ML
Race 10: Candid Desire (#10)
- The Pace Projector is predicting a fast pace, which should enhance his chances.
- Showed significant improvement in his first start off the claim last time, making a lte rush into a moderately paced race.
- Jockey Eric Cancel is a great fit for a late-running sprinter like this.
12-1 on ML