Race 2: Fair Regis (#5)
- Won at this level two back and defeated the likely favorite Shimmering Moon in December.
- Had a significant excuse when wide against a rail bias in her last start.
- The Pace Projector is predicting a situation favoring horses on or near the lead, and she possesses the speed to sit close to front-runner Leah’s Dream.
7-2 on ML
Race 4: Salty Smile (#3)
- Turns back to a more appropriate distance after breaking slowly going a mile last time.
- Ran deceptively well two back, closing to be a close fourth after getting shuffled back in traffic.
- Has been subtly rounding back into form and can be a factor here if she breaks cleanly.
6-1 on ML
Race 8: Orbilicious (#2)
- Was badly compromised when sandwiched between runners at the start last time, losing about 3 lengths of position.
- Has progressed with each career start and appears to have yet another forward move in her.
- Should offer value in a race where the two favorites may be slightly overrated.
12-1 on ML